|Do you have a picture of yourself with your library card you'd like to share? Send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitting your photograph means that you agree to these terms.
Here are 30 ways - one for each day in the month - to use your library card. Enjoy discovering the treasures available to you as a Lincoln City Libraries card holder!
- Check out a One Book-One Lincoln current or past title.
- Use Homework HelpNow powered by BrainFuse to get online help with homework in either English or Spanish.
- Check out a Caldecott, Newbery or Golden Sower winner.
- Learn tasks to get a job at the online resource JobNow powered by BrainFuse, or check out job opportunities to Energize Your Job Search.
- Check out your own library materials using self check machines.
- Search the library catalog online plus comment on titles listed.
- Check out a Ninetendo Wii game.
- Read a picture book online from our TumbleBooks Library.
- Check out your library account online.
- Borrow sheet music from the Polley Music Library, located at the downtown Bennett Martin Public Library.
- Use the Library's 24 hour renewal system at 441-8506.
- Access the Internet at the Library; reserve a computer in person or on the Library’s Computer Reservation page.
- Download an eBook to read on your e-reader or smartphone!
- Use Interlibrary Loan to borrow an item not owned by Lincoln City Libraries.
- Read selected magazines online with our Magazine Article Search.
- Listen to a delightful array of multicultural music online at Contemporary World Music Online.
- Check out an item about Nebraska's Indian tribes, and visit Indian Center Inc.'s website.
- Look online at NoveList for a good book, book discussion guides, book talks and more, and NoveList K-8 is an online tool to help kids find books to read.
- Check out a book on Latin American culture and visit El Centro de las Américas!.
- Check out or download a copy of the teen favorite Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
- Check out an Academy Award winning film from our DVD collection.
- Follow investment sources online through Morningstar and Value Line
- Check out a book on CD or download an audio book for your commute or next trip
- Check out an item featured by a Nebraska author at the monthly John H. Ames Reading Series held in the Heritage Room of Nebraska Authors.
- Trace your family tree using Ancestry.com (available in the library) and HeritageQuest Online.
- Learn to speak Japanese or 8 other languages at Mango Languages.
- Restore that '61 Falcon that's been sitting in the garage: go to the Auto Repair Reference Center.
- Review health information at Health and Wellness Resource Center.
- Find out how Lincoln was laid out a century ago in Sanborn Maps.
- Find world travel information for business at our A to Z: The World Facts and Travel (Global Road Warrior),