If you agree to the following rules of use, please continue to the Meeting Room Application Form.
All meetings conducted by groups using meeting rooms for activities not related or sponsored by Lincoln City Libraries shall observe the following rules and such other rules as may be adopted by the Library Board from time to time and published. The library reserves the right to deny the use of the meeting rooms to any party not complying with the rules in effect at the time of request or violation. The library reserves the right to interrupt or cancel any meeting that interferes with routine library operations.
- Groups must be authorized to use library meeting rooms by the Library Director via completion of meeting room application form. The person responsible for the meeting and signing the use form must have a valid Lincoln City Libraries card in good standing.
- Groups authorized to use library meeting rooms must provide information and program services to all persons without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, gender, or physical challenges.
- Meetings must be open to the public. Public attendance cannot be restricted through tuition or admission/registration fees. Libraries and their associated organizations may use the meeting rooms for training and may charge a fee to recoup expenses.
- Use of the meeting rooms for political campaigning is not permitted.
- Meetings involving the sale, advertisement or promotion of commercial products or services or the solicitation for the future sale of commercial products, are prohibited.
- Fundraising events or solicitation of any kind are not permitted unless sponsored by the Foundation for Lincoln City Libraries.
- All users of the meeting rooms must conduct themselves in an orderly manner and observe Library Rules & Behavior Policy.
- Approval to use library meeting rooms is not transferable to another person or group
- Groups must not exceed the legal posted capacity of the meeting room as determined by the Bureau of Fire Prevention.
- Meetings need to end soon enough to ensure that rooms are vacated prior to the time that the library closes to the public. A fee will be assessed if the room is not vacated prior to closing time.
- No user of the meeting room is to imply in any way or represent that their activity is sponsored by Lincoln City Libraries. No publicity in connection with any meeting to be held at the Library is to make reference to the Library except to designate meeting location.