If you have registered for a Hoopla account but are unable to login or to use Hoopla after you have logged in, please check on the following:
- Are you using the same e-mail address you used when you first registered for your account?
Library patrons who have multiple e-mail addresses, or who have recently changed to a new e-mail address, sometimes forget which address they used when registering. Be sure to log in with the same e-mail address you originally used; then see below if you need to update your e-mail address.
- Has your e-mail address been used with another library card number?
Although Library patrons may share a single e-mail address with another family member for their Library accounts, Hoopla requires that an e-mail address be used with just one Hoopla account. For patrons who share an e-mail address, Hoopla recommends that they set up a separate e-mail address for this purpose.
- Has your Library card number or PIN changed?
See below if you need to update your Library card number or PIN.
To update your e-mail address, password, Library card number or PIN:
- In a Web browser on a computer, after you have logged in with your e-mail address and password, click on “Settings” in the menu bar at the top. You can then click on “Edit Email” or “Change Password” to make those changes, or you can click on “Library Settings” to update your Library card number or PIN.
- In a mobile app, tap on the menu icon, then tap “Settings.” Scroll down to update your information, and then tap “Save.”
If you have other problems with this service, please check Hoopla’s help pages first. If this does not resolve the problem, please e-mail email@example.com with your question.