For quick questions by Instant Messaging or text, try our AskLCL Instant Messaging service!
You may also submit your questions via e-mail to email@example.com, contact us by phone by calling (402) 441-8530, or contact us by mail at:
Lincoln City LibrariesPlease include your name and a valid e-mail or postal address. If you have a Lincoln City Libraries card, please include your card number as well. Local customers may include a telephone number for a response by phone. Sorry, but we cannot make long-distance telephone calls.
136 So. 14th
Lincoln, NE (USA) 68508-1899
FeesThe following fees, approved by the Library Board, are effective as of July 1, 2008.
Questions about library holdings and services are answered at no charge. Reference requests will be charged as follows:
Customers with Lincoln City Libraries cards:
- No charge for research (maximum research time of one hour per name/item researched).
- No charge for printouts from Internet resources, but there is a maximum of twenty pages.
- Photocopies or microfilm/microfiche printouts are 25 cents each.
- $5.00 per item or name researched. Please note that this fee is charged for each item or name researched, and applies even in cases where no information can be found.
- Maximum of one hour of research time per request.
- Photocopies or printouts are 25 cents each.
- Payment in advance is required for research over $20.00
- Fax charges are in addition to the research fees described above.
- To local phone numbers: 25 cents per page (excluding cover page)
- To long distance numbers: $5.00 plus 25 cents per page (excluding cover page)
- The fax cover sheet serves as an invoice.