- Friday, 19 June 2020 16:09
All Lincoln City Libraries are open again to the public on their regular schedules.
Patrons are encouraged to continue using online services to browse titles and reserve materials. Those who feel sick are encouraged to stay home. Customers may now enter the libraries to pick up reserved materials. Front-door pickup of reserved materials can be arranged by calling your preferred branch.
COVID-19 protocols include the following:
- Effective July 20, face coverings are required in conformity with the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department’s Directed Health Measure.
- Visits will be limited to one hour with building capacity controls in place. Effective July 15, you may be able to “renew” your library visit for one extra hour if the building’s capacity has not been reached.
- Computer sessions will be limited to one per day. Effective July 15, you may be allowed a second computer session if your library visit is renewed for a second hour.
- All returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in and returned to shelves. As of August 13, overdue fines are again being charged.
- Study and meeting rooms are not available.
- Seating is limited due to temporary removal of chairs to promote distancing.
- Newspapers may not be available at all locations.
- Interlibrary Loan requests cannot be accepted at this time. If you have Interlibrary Loan checkouts and have questions about their due dates, please contact our Interlibrary Loan office at 402-441-8537.
- All locations are reserved from 10 to 11 a.m. Fridays for use by those especially vulnerable to illness.