- Wednesday, 31 March 2010 15:11
Hey, mystery fans….looking for something good to read?
At the March Just Desserts meeting, after discussing our monthly “assigned” book, we did a round robin at the table, asking attendees to share what mysteries they’d been reading lately that they felt they could recommend. Here’s a list of the novels that were hot this month with this mystery-savvy crowd:
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- The Case of the Substitute Face by Erle Stanley Gardner
- The Silent Spirit by Margaret Coel
- The Doomsday Key by James Rollins
- The Cat, the Quilt and the Corpse by Leann Sweeney
- The Ian Rutledge series by Charles Todd
- The Scotland Yard series by Deborah Crombie (who will be Author Guest of Honor at the upcoming Mayhem in the Midlands mystery conference in Omaha, May 27-29, 2010)
So…what mysteries have you been reading lately that you’d recommend?